Category: Immigration Advice and Services
Address: Unit 12a Brickfields Industrial Estate, Finway Road, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 7QA
About A J Immigration Services
Unfortunately immigrating to the UK is not simple. The law and requirements are complex and they are always changing. If English is not your first language it is difficult to wade through the paperwork and legal requirements. Our multilingual, dynamic immigration law firm provides assistance to both individual and corporate clients.
We can assure that we will provide you with the best advice and help that we can offer. We have in depth knowledge of immigration law and plenty of experience in dealing with all areas of immigration.
Types of immigration cases we handle:
- British Citizenship and Naturalisation
- Tier 1 Visa Application
- Tier 2 Visa Applications
- Tier 4 Visa Applications
- Tier 5 Visa Applications (temporary workers, government authorised exchange, international agreements, youth mobility, charity and religious workers, sponsored researchers, creative and sporting)
- Sponsor Licences
- Spouse and Family Immigration (fiancés and fiancées, husbands, wives, parents, children, brothers and sisters)
- Business Immigration (temporary work visas, sponsored employment immigration, and permanent residence for professionals and investors)
- European Free Movement Applications (EEA residence permits, EEA family permits, EEA permanent residence cards)
- Further Leave to Remain (FLR) and Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR)
- UK Ancestry
Testimonials are curated by A J Immigration Services and are not independently reviewed or verified.
"Excellent service. They dealt with our matter quickly and efficiently. Very friendly and easy to communicate with. Highly recommended."
Stefan on 22 June 1917